- Chipboard: .011-.060 Plain, Tan Bending, Brown, Black
- Economy Chipboard: .019, .025, .030, & .040 Low Density
- Pasted: .070-.250 Brown, White, or Black. Specials to 2"
- Super Economy Chip: .019, .025 Very Low Density (.030 & .040 available in truck load quantities)
- Gypsum Board: .010-.014 Grey back & Ivory Faced
- Clay Coated Newsback: .012-.036
- Linerboard: 26#-90#
- Medium: 19#, 23#, 33#, 36# , & 46#
- Solid Bleached Sulphate: .012-.0.036 Coated 1 or 2 sides
- Kraft Paper: 30# -80# Virgin or Recycled
- Pasted: .070-.250 Brown, White, or Black
Paper has an indented surface to provide cushioning. Indented paper is used as packaging protection, interleaving, and void fill. Available in sheets or rolls. 100% recyclable.
Anti-Skid coating can be applied to one or two sides to create non-slip surface on paper.
Poly coating can be applied to one or two sides, gloss or matte finish and is used to create moisture resistance and barrier protection.
Nomar coating, color coating, and other specialty coatings are also available.
Call our toll free (800) 215-9474 number to speak with one of our friendly customer service or sales representatives to learn how we can save you money on your chipboard needs today.